Home Forums General and miscellaneous Business communication safety

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Zymal92
    Participant

Hello everyone, I have recently been a victim of business communication leakage and my Outlook suite was sending out emails to customers and within the organization on its own. I received an email from a colleague which seemed weird at first but I opened it anyway and I don’t know in what mind I clicked on the link that was sent in it and since then my whole outlook is compromised and sending out tons of emails (more than 1200 in a day yesterday). My customers are getting worried and so are my colleagues. I am a small business owner who is looking for cheaper options that doesn’t cost a lot since we are fairly new and facing such issues. Can anyone please suggest me something here? Thanks in advance.

P.s. I am not that techy and have been told that getting an encryption over the network would be some sort of help for me and that installing a vpn/vps (whichever it is) over my router would help. Will changing Router IP help me (have came across this)? Let me know, thanks again!

James King
    Participant

Hey there, sorry to hear about your business communication issues. It sounds like you’re dealing with a tough situation. When it comes to securing your network, encryption and VPN (Virtual Private Network) or VPS (Virtual Private Server) can definitely help protect your data and prevent unauthorized access. Changing your router’s IP address can also be a good step to disrupt any ongoing attacks.
    As for your business, we specialize in providing top-quality Magnesium Citrate Capsules. Our capsules are designed to promote overall health and well-being, supporting everything from immune function to bone health. We’re committed to offering affordable options without compromising on quality, making them ideal for businesses like yours that are looking for cost-effective solutions. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need further assistance.

Embroidery is a decorative technique that involves stitching patterns, designs, or pictures onto fabric using various types of stitches, threads, and needles. It’s an ancient art form that has been practiced for centuries across different cultures around the world. https://midatlanticscreenprinting.com/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.